Answer Phone is hiring Telephone Answering Service Operators.
Telephone Answering Service Operator will interface with customers via inbound and outbound calls for the purpose of providing telephone answering service. Responsibilities include providing and receiving various information from clients in regards to telephone answering service questions and concerns via phone. This position has 29 hours or less per week and shifts vary.
We are open and working 24/7; shifts may vary, Part-time available. Please advise preferred shift times with resume.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build rapport with the customer
- Greet and service customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Collect appropriate information from call efficiently and in a timely manner
- Listen attentively to the customer concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing customer relationships
- Defuse escalated customer concerns to provide an effective solution
- Provide customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Understand escalation plan if and when client needs to be patched through or contacted immediately.
- Confirm customer understanding of solution and provide additional customer education as needed
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures and other important information as needed
- Cross-train in multiple customer needs to maintain full spectrum knowledge base
- Abide by all client and company specific policies and procedures to ensure correct processes are being delivered
- Effectively handle and/or transfer all incoming calls
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of answering calls
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve issues to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Meet all quality and performance metrics including acceptable quality monitoring scores
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong typing, written, and verbal communication skills
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform is helpful
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast paced environment
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Feel free to use the form below to send over our resume and details for future openings.